Volunteers make a tremendous difference in the lives of our group members. Your time is one of the greatest gifts we could ask for, as our members truly just need others to interact with that will encourage them and lift them up.
Some specific ways you could assist your local UPLIFT group include:
- Creation of an UPLIFT Encouragement Group newsletter
- Help with any mailings that would be going out to the groups
- Prayer Team
- Keeping our Resource Binder with current information
We are always in need of donations, but needs vary based on group and location. Common needs may include items such as:
- Materials for meetings
- Monies raised for group gatherings and the expansion of groups into other communities
- Specifically requested items for things that arise (such as wheelchairs and other healthcare related items)
The most important and valuable thing you can donate is your time.
Your generous, tax-deductible, donations are greatly appreciated and will help us continue to provide a supportive community for individuals dealing with chronic illnesses/disabilities.
Checks or money orders can be mailed to:
Uplift Encouragement Group
200 Merrimac Court
Lexington, SC 29072